Enjoy the advantages of aesthetic dentistry
In the past, it used to be that cosmetic dentistry solutions and smile makeovers were only for the Hollywood elite. Fortunately, aesthetic dentistry has become more affordable than ever, allowing patients to achieve the smile they’ve always wanted without breaking the bank! Dr. Mary Taudel of Park Avenue Dental is here to provide new and returning patients in the New York, New York area with a wide selection of ways to enhance their smiles.
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dental medicine that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of teeth, gums and bite by altering their shape, size, color, and position. The term also covers the correction of such imperfections like cracks and chips.
While many people might associate cosmetic or “aesthetic dentistry” with treatments such as in-office teeth whitening, several different types of cosmetic procedures are available to patients at Park Avenue Dental. Below are just a few of the more commonly performed services for patients seeking a smile makeover:
- White fillings – Composite resin is used to fill in a cavity in a tooth and can be color-matched to the natural tooth structure so that it is hardly visible when completed.
- Dental bonding – Composite resin is also used in repairing chipped or cracked teeth and is known as “dental bonding.”
- Professional teeth whitening – Brightening the smile is often a top priority for our patients seeking a transformation. We offer in-office bleaching that provides same-day results.
- Porcelain veneers – Covering imperfections near the front of the smile is often done with porcelain veneers, which are extremely thin porcelain shells bonded onto the front of a tooth.
- Full mouth reconstruction – In addition to addressing minor imperfections of the smile, our team can also provide a complete makeover of the teeth with restorations and tooth replacement options, including dentures, bridges, and implants.
Call now to schedule a consultation for your smile makeover!
If you live in the New York, NY area and are interested in learning more about how cosmetic dentistry services can improve the appearance of your smile and boost your self-confidence, call Dr. Mary Taudel and her team at Park Avenue Dental. The office is located in New York at 37 Park Avenue, Suite A, and can be reached by phone at (646) 588-1704.