There is one simple act you can give freely to make yourself and others feel great: your smile. A great smile can make you feel better and even make someone’s day! However, if you are self-conscious about your grin, you may not be receptive to smiling as often. Luckily, cosmetic dentistry from Park Avenue Dental in New York, New York, can change all that. Cosmetic dental procedures by Dr. Mary Taudel and the team can whiten, straighten, repair, and lengthen your teeth to boost your appearance and confidence.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Cosmetic dentistry devises numerous procedures, but the overarching goal is to rebuild your smile into something you have always wanted. While some procedures are cosmetic in nature, others offer restorative benefits to improve your oral functionality. The common techniques we use to transform your smile include:
- Teeth whitening: If you have straight, healthy teeth, professional teeth whitening can be the only treatment you need to take your smile to the next level. We offer Zoom! Teeth whitening for same-day results. The treatment is an in-office procedure where the dentist does all the work as you are seated in the chair. We precisely apply the whitening gel to your teeth and activate the process using a special light. This procedure guarantees safe and effective results in less than one hour!
- Porcelain veneers: Where would cosmetic dentistry be without porcelain veneers? Veneers are thin shells of porcelain material affixed to the front teeth to conceal chips, stains, and gaps in your teeth. That’s not all — dental veneers can correct slight teeth misalignment and gummy smiles for a well-balanced smile.
- Invisalign treatment: You can’t have the smile of your dreams if some of your teeth aren’t correctly aligned. We have good news. You don’t have to use cumbersome and highly conspicuous traditional braces to straighten your teeth. We offer the Invisalign system, which uses clear, removable braces to perfect your smile with comfort and subtlety.
- Dental implants: While this isn’t purely a cosmetic procedure, it can “lift” your appearance and confidence immensely if you have missing teeth. We offer long-lasting dental implants designed to “mimic” your natural teeth from looks to functionality.
- Porcelain crowns: Like dental implants, dental caps aren’t solely used for cosmetic purposes, but they can improve the appearance of your teeth immeasurably. A cosmetic dentist can use a crown to beautify severely stained, damaged, or misshapen teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Your smile doesn’t look great if you have cavities all over your teeth. Moreover, it’s a matter of time before your cavity-laden teeth become infected, resulting in costly restorative treatments. We offer natural-looking composite fillings to treat cavities without compromising the natural esthetics of your grin.
If your smile looks great, you can’t help but feel confident about yourself. A great smile is a powerful tool for generating a more youthful glow. If you are thinking about cosmetic dentistry, nothing should stop you because the benefits override the actual price you pay.
Cosmetic Dental Services Near Me in New York, New York
Ready to get started with cosmetic dentistry? If you are in New York, New York, please dial (646) 588-1704 to book an appointment with Park Avenue Dental. We use the latest cosmetic dental evaluation and treatment tools to help our patients look and feel their absolute best.
Share this Article