If you live in the New York, New York area and are interested in our clear teeth straightening services, you should ask Dr. Mary Taudel and her team at Park Avenue Dental about the advantages of this treatment over traditional metal braces. Invisalign continues to be a popular treatment for those interested in realigning their natural teeth.
Our team also encourages you to learn more about the following benefits:
- Ease of use. Invisalign aligner trays are designed to fit snugly and comfortably over your teeth without wires or brackets. This allows you to easily remove them to eat and drink what you want while still having the confidence that your teeth are being straightened
- Discreetness. Many people worry about wearing traditional metal braces because of their visible appearance on the teeth. With Invisalign clear aligners, you can have a more discreet look since these aligners are nearly invisible when placed over the dental arch
- Comfort. Unlike traditional braces, which use wires and brackets that can cause irritation and discomfort, Invisalign aligners provide a comfortable experience without any discomfort from poking wires or tight bands around the gums
- Convenient treatment time frame. Most cases with Invisalign take about 12 months to complete, with regular visits to the dentist for checkups and replacement aligners. This makes it much easier to plan around any other life obligations you may have while in treatment
- Improved oral health. With Invisalign, you can reach difficult areas of the mouth more easily when brushing and flossing due to the elimination of wires and brackets that can be challenging to work around. This also significantly reduces your risk of cavities, gum disease, and other dental problems associated with misaligned teeth and traditional metal braces
- Cost-effectiveness. While Invisalign does require a higher initial cost than traditional metal braces, this treatment is typically cheaper or similar in cost to other forms of teeth straightening, like dental crowns and veneers
Learn more about Invisalign!
Dr. Mary Taudel of New York, NY, is pleased to offer Invisalign as a clear teeth straightening alternative. Call (646) 588-1704 to request a consultation visit today.
Share this Article